FAMAS Index du Forum

FAMAS
Faction armée des makers assoiffés de sang

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Traduction de La 7e Porte en ENGLÉ [terminé]
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 315, 16, 1762, 63, 64  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FAMAS Index du Forum -> Section Corvées -> Stand de tir
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Roi of the Suisse

MessagePosté le: Mer 15 Oct - 12:00 (2014)    Sujet du message: Traduction de La 7e Porte en ENGLÉ [terminé] Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Revue du message précédent :

sriden a écrit:
Donc ça veut dire que j'ai fini la partie traduction, mais que je dois encore montrer les phrases sur le famasse (en les répartissant en plusieurs posts). :--
Ah merde j'ai ramassé tous ces confettis pour rien alors :fgr
Visiter le site web du posteur
sriden
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 15 Oct - 17:06 (2014)    Sujet du message: Traduction de La 7e Porte en ENGLÉ [terminé] Répondre en citant

- Pour la police d'AlterEgo, je trouve un ancien post où il dit que c'est la police "Small Font" en taille 7.
- Je cherche la police sur Dafont, introuvable.
- J'en télécharge 50 avec un nom ou une typo qui ressemble, aucune ne va et Photofiltre ne veut pas aller en-dessous de la taille 6, ce qui fait que la plupart d'entre elles sont trop grosses.

- Je découvre qu'elle est dans le dossier Font de Windows, apparemment par défaut. En fait, le nom de la police est "small fonts" avec un s.
- Sur Photofiltre, elle n'existe pas, elle n'apparaît tout simplement pas dans la liste.
- J'essaie pixlr.com, sorte de mini-pseudo-photoshop en ligne que j'utilise très souvent (en plus de photofiltre qui ne gère ni calque ni transparence), il a bien la police dans la liste, mais impossible de faire des contours noirs sur les textes avec ce site. J'ai essayé toutes les options, rien. Pourtant la police est là, elle marche, et en plus à ma grande surprise elle ne se floute pas automatiquement comme ce site aime bien le faire avec tout sans qu'on puisse avoir l'option de l'empêcher... mais elle vaut rien si je peux pas mettre les contours noirs, ou même quelque chose s'en rapprochant ne serait-ce qu'un peu danke pleaze par pitié.

- J'essaie d'ouvrir un vieux photoshop portable que trotter m'avait filé, étonnamment le logiciel veut bien se lancer (c'était pas le cas jusque là) mais ça bug de partout, et surtout quand j'essaie le mode texte j'ai un gros message d'erreur comme quoi impossible d'utiliser le mode texte.
- J'essaie Graphic Gale que j'avais sur mon pc suite à la recommandation de Créa, il ne veut pas se lancer, il me fait planter mon bureau et plus rien.

- La police Small Fonts présente sur mon ordi est en format "fon". Il semblerait que Photofiltre ne reconnaisse pas les polices de ce type de format. J'ai essayé de la convertir avec des convertisseurs en ligne : 10 qui comprenne plus rien parce que les sites sont sûrement down depuis des lustres, un qui marche, mais une fois que j'essaie d'ouvrir ou de copier le nouveau fichier ttf dans le dossier Font de windows, "impossible, format invalide".

:fgr

in b4 Nemau "télécharge Paint shop pro", Zeus "télécharge Gimp", mtarzaim "télécharge ces 250 logiciels et fais 40 tours sur toi-même en répêtant "afurbublu" à l'envers, Sylvanor "restauration système".

sriden
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 15 Oct - 18:19 (2014)    Sujet du message: Traduction de La 7e Porte en ENGLÉ [terminé] Répondre en citant

Bon bin j'utilise une méthode de sioux, ça va être plus long à faire comme ça mais bon. zulu
sriden
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 15 Oct - 18:55 (2014)    Sujet du message: Traduction de La 7e Porte en ENGLÉ [terminé] Répondre en citant

Break visuel, avec la présentation. :m~
C'est un peu plus épuré, et les makers sont moins mis en avant vu que là-bas personne vous connaît :-- , vos noms n'apporteront aucun prestige (déjà que dans la vf..) :

*click on the title to download*

Title: La Septieme Porte - A psychological thriller
Software: RPG-Maker XP (version 1.03 FR by Zeus81)
Genre: "Round robin-like" game with various gameplays / supernatural thriller
Type: Completed game
Year: 2012-2013 (English translation: 2014)
Estimated game length: 1 to 2 hours

"La Septième Porte" is a completed group project made by the Famas community. The principle was about making a map (or a series of map) each in turn, improvising the story and diversifying the gameplay as each participant pleased.
It means that the project development started with one participant creating the beginning (first segment), and later another one tested it and then created the next part, taking the plot wherever he/she wanted, and another participant... etc until the end.
Heterogeneity between the different segments is then intentional, as participants were encouraged to keep and show their own style.

The project contains 100% customized graphics, and contains a majority of musics made by us.
RTP is only used for a couple of sound effects.

It is a game originally made by french-speaking RPG-Maker users on a French forum, but apart from the title intentionally left in French, the whole game has been translated here in english.
The title "La Septième Porte" means "the seventh door".

The game is filled with many and varied gameplay phases, brought by each participant according to their wishes: puzzles, "car" (not really racing) game, pseudo-point&click, stealth etc.

We can't really tell you more without spoiling. Some phases are dynamic, some others are more subtle, some are open to multiple possibilities to achieve your goals, others are more linear...
There are several endings, as well as bonus features available after the credits depending on your deeds and your perseverance.
You'll find a help file in the game's folder in case you are (really) stuck.

Note that in some segments with customized dialogue boxes, it is recommended to play in full-screen mode (Alt+Enter).

He's been purposely designed at the beginning of the game to have a sober style that fits everywhere, with hesitant personality and wearing clothes with dark colors etc, in order to allow him to fit the "worlds" of the next participants as smoothly as possible.
But he's about to progressively discover that he's part of a grim project that is beyond his understanding. Some men are after him, he has some mental blackouts during which he has no idea what he did... Discover the story of this man doomed to a sordid destiny.

Second character in the game (appearing in the second map), he is a police detective who investigates the case and finds in his path many puzzling and inexplicable clues.
What is the truth that he will discover at the end of that sinister investigation?

They both meet other characters throughout their quest, that we will let you discover by yourself.

Participants are, in order of appearance through the project:

- sriden
- Creation
- trotter
- Amalrich Von Monesser
- Roi of the Suisse
- Criket
- mapache
- AlterEgo
- Zeus81 for the scripting of the title screen, a couple of contributions and his version of RMXP that we used.
- Kisth for some pieces of advices and contribution to the scenario at some point.

Translation in english by sriden (proofreading and suggestions by Creation).

The author of each segment is discreetly displayed before the beginning of each of them (along with the home-made musics' author when necessary), and in greater detail during the ending credits (or in the Read-me file).

Some rules have been set out for the team at the start of the project:
- 2 weeks at the most (and a handful of days on average) for each participation.
- No RTP except for sound effects.
- No default battles or menu (except for loading/saving screen).
- Do not (deeply) modify a segment you made before, because some people have put some efforts in subsequent segments according to it. (etc)

Some minor changes have been done though at the end of the project to correct some details that conflicted a bit with the final script of the game, that I wrote according to ideas suggested here and there by participants, mysteries to solve and events to link together. (note that the second map of the game is the one that underwent the most important changes subsequently, as wished by its author, and some details had to be fixed in some later dialogues due to this)

Be warned that the ending contains several long sprite-animated cutscenes that were necessary to bring the long-awaited answers and for plot continuity.

The project ended up using almost exclusively entirely home-made resources, so I suggested back then to replace the remaining "borrowed" musics by compositions of mine made for the occasion, but it hasn't been approved by every one. However, the borrowed tracks are a minority compared to the musics I've composed + one from Roi of the Suisse.
Listen to our full "Original Soundtrack" here:
http://www.rpg-maker.fr/index.php?page=ost&id=33

The project also contains dozens and dozens of sprite animations.
In some segments, the participant was given a hand by other ones to make graphics or sprites that the former had no time to do at the time, etc.
Let's thank Criket & Creation for widely volunteering in this area.

Original teaser, made back then when it was only in French:

Don't hesitate to give your impressions here after playing, it may be most interesting or even helpful to the team!

Dernière édition par sriden le Dim 19 Oct - 11:55 (2014); édité 1 fois
AlterEgo
Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Mer 15 Oct - 19:03 (2014)    Sujet du message: Traduction de La 7e Porte en ENGLÉ [terminé] Répondre en citant

Je vais voir si je retrouve mes fichiers originaux ou les calques ne sont pas fusionnes. Je me souviens que j'avais utilise Adobe Fireworks
trotter
Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Mer 15 Oct - 19:07 (2014)    Sujet du message: Traduction de La 7e Porte en ENGLÉ [terminé] Répondre en citant

Cool.
Je dirais juste :
The principle was about making a map => The concept was to make a map

Le reste j'ai pas trop d'idée de correction.
sriden
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 15 Oct - 20:26 (2014)    Sujet du message: Traduction de La 7e Porte en ENGLÉ [terminé] Répondre en citant

Oui pourquoi pas. :m~
Alter, t'embête pas trop non plus vu que je pourrais sûrement pas les ouvrir. :F

CAREFULLY...

ALRIGHT, I TOOK ANOTHER EMPTY SYRINGE AND SLIPPED IT IN THE SECOND GLOVE.

I THINK I FOUND WHAT I NEED FOR NOW.

SHOULD I LOOK INSIDE THIS TRASH CAN?

I DON'T REALLY FEEL LIKE PUTTING MY HANDS IN THERE.

SO, THIS BAG...

NO, NOTHING UNUSUAL.

VARIOUS FLYERS, ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR FESTIVALS, ADS, SPECIAL OFFERS, NOTHING INTERESTING.

WATER IS LEAKING FROM THIS PIPE. IT LOOKS RATHER STAGNANT.

CLASSIFIED ADS FOR "PRIVATE LESSONS"...

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU SARAH?

NOT AT ALL. MY NAME'S PALOMA. ARE YOU WAITING FOR SOMEONE?

OH, DRAT... YES I'M WAITING FOR A GIRL I MET ON THE INTERNET.

AT THIS HOUR?

WELL, SHE TOLD ME TO MEET HER HERE. DO YOU THINK SHE WON'T COME?

ER... I...

DON'T BOTHER, I'M TOO NAIVE...

SORRY...

SO WHAT? FEELIN LONELY? IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR COMPANY I'M HERE, HEH HEH.

ER... NO THANKS, I'LL PASS.

Roi of the Suisse
Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Jeu 16 Oct - 09:36 (2014)    Sujet du message: Traduction de La 7e Porte en ENGLÉ [terminé] Répondre en citant

C'est cool le titre en français, ça fait intellectuel et ça ne divise pas la visibilité :link
sriden
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 16 Oct - 11:37 (2014)    Sujet du message: Traduction de La 7e Porte en ENGLÉ [terminé] Répondre en citant

Oué ça va faire intellectuel romantique mangeur de camembert. :m~

PAH! SLUT...
SHE'S WIGGLING HER ASS AND WON'T EVEN ACKNKOWLEDGE IT!

HE'S TOTALLY RAVING. IT'D BE BETTER IF I STAY AWAY.

THEN THE BOUNCER IS REALLY ADDICTED TO DRUGS. THAT'S A GOOD LEAD...

TELL ME, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW TO GET PAST THE BOUNCER?

IT DEPENDS, YA GOT SUMTHING FOR ME? LIKE... SOME SWEET MOMENT?

WELL, NO. DO YOU KNOW IF HE'S ADDICTED TO ANY DRUG?

NOT AS FAR AS I KNOW. SHOW ME A BIT OF YOUR SKIN.

NO NO, STILL NOT.

PAH!... BITCH.

WATER IS LEAKING FROM THIS PIPE. IT LOOKS RATHER STAGNANT.

I FILLED THE SYRINGE WITH WATER.

THIS PIPE IS PRETTY RUSTY.

ITEM 9 ~ 16

(et les items vont jusqu'à 20 comme ça, ce qui m'en fera moins à poster) :--

sriden
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 16 Oct - 12:09 (2014)    Sujet du message: Traduction de La 7e Porte en ENGLÉ [terminé] Répondre en citant

ITEM 17 ~ 20

EMPTY SYRINGE
THIS SYRINGE MAY SOMEHOW BE USEFUL TO CONTAIN SOMETHING.

FILLED SYRINGE
I MUST BE CAREFUL NOT TO LET IT FALL BY MISTAKE.

SECURITY SWIPE CARD
THE CARD FROM THE GUY WHO GUARDED THE BACK DOOR.
L. ALVAREZ CAN BE READ ON IT.

KITCHEN DISH
A PLATE CONTAINING JACOB'S MEAL. (vraisemblablement pas utilisé)

SLEEPING TABLETS
A TUBE OF TABLETS.
THE LABEL SAYS THEY MUST BE DILUTED. (pareil)

MONEY
A BUNDLE OF CASH WORTH A LARGE SUM.

PAIR OF GLOVES
A PAIR OF HARD-WEARING GLOVES, PROBABLY USED ON WORKSITES.

MIGUEL'S BRACELET
"FROM PALOMA TO MIGUEL" IS WRITTEN ON ITS BACK.

ITEM 9 ~ 16

Et ça va aussi jusqu'à 20. Plus qu'une série. :m~

Dernière édition par sriden le Jeu 16 Oct - 12:10 (2014); édité 1 fois
Roi of the Suisse
Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Jeu 16 Oct - 12:09 (2014)    Sujet du message: Traduction de La 7e Porte en ENGLÉ [terminé] Répondre en citant

sriden a écrit:
- Sur Photofiltre, elle n'existe pas, elle n'apparaît tout simplement pas dans la liste.
- J'essaie pixlr.com, sorte de mini-pseudo-photoshop en ligne que j'utilise très souvent (en plus de photofiltre qui ne gère ni calque ni transparence), il a bien la police dans la liste, mais impossible de faire des contours noirs sur les textes avec ce site. J'ai essayé toutes les options, rien. Pourtant la police est là, elle marche, et en plus à ma grande surprise elle ne se floute pas automatiquement comme ce site aime bien le faire avec tout sans qu'on puisse avoir l'option de l'empêcher... mais elle vaut rien si je peux pas mettre les contours noirs, ou même quelque chose s'en rapprochant ne serait-ce qu'un peu danke pleaze par pitié.

- J'essaie d'ouvrir un vieux photoshop portable que trotter m'avait filé, étonnamment le logiciel veut bien se lancer (c'était pas le cas jusque là) mais ça bug de partout, et surtout quand j'essaie le mode texte j'ai un gros message d'erreur comme quoi impossible d'utiliser le mode texte.
- J'essaie Graphic Gale que j'avais sur mon pc suite à la recommandation de Créa, il ne veut pas se lancer, il me fait planter mon bureau et plus rien.

- La police Small Fonts présente sur mon ordi est en format "fon". Il semblerait que Photofiltre ne reconnaisse pas les polices de ce type de format. J'ai essayé de la convertir avec des convertisseurs en ligne : 10 qui comprenne plus rien parce que les sites sont sûrement down depuis des lustres, un qui marche, mais une fois que j'essaie d'ouvrir ou de copier le nouveau fichier ttf dans le dossier Font de windows, "impossible, format invalide".

Celui-là est bien et facile à installer :
https://kickass.to/adobe-photoshop-cs3-extended-version-full-crack-t788280.…

AlterEgo
Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Jeu 16 Oct - 16:09 (2014)    Sujet du message: Traduction de La 7e Porte en ENGLÉ [terminé] Répondre en citant

Les images non utilisees que tu as etaient originellement pour ma seconde partie , j'ai du oublie de les retirer...
sriden
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 16 Oct - 17:51 (2014)    Sujet du message: Traduction de La 7e Porte en ENGLÉ [terminé] Répondre en citant

Ouèp. Je fais quand même, on sait jamais. :m~

Dernier :

ITEM 17 ~ 20

OBTAINED: MONEY

OBTAINED: SECURITY SWIPE CARD

OBTAINED: WORK GLOVES

OBTAINED: WOMEN'S PERFUME

OBTAINED: MASTER KEY

OBTAINED: DISH

OBTAINED: SYRINGE OF ACID

OBTAINED: SYRINGE OF WATER

OBTAINED: SYRINGE OF BLEACH

OBTAINED: EMPTY SYRINGE

OBTAINED: SLEEPING PILLS

NOT MANY CUSTOMERS TONIGHT

I MUST FIND A DOSE
I NEED A FIX

I WONDER WHEN SHE'S GOING TO COME...

THAT CHICK GOT A NICE ASS

THAT DUMBASS IS ADDICTED TO HEROIN

I WONDER WHEN SHE'S GOING TO COME... (il y est deux fois)

HELP
PALOMA HAS THE ABILITY TO READ MINDS.
TO DO SO, SHE HAS TO FOCUS.
THE DIALOGUES MAY CHANGE ACCORDING TO WHAT SHE PERCEIVES IN PEOPLE'S MINDS.
LOAD THE FOCUS GAUGE
OPEN THE ITEM MENU

I MUST FIND MS HAMMOND!
CANCEL
GO BACK TO THAT POINT
I'VE MANAGED TO ENTER THE HOTEL AND GET SOME MONEY (c'est un screen qu'il y a dans les bonus)

Voilà, ça au moins c'est fait. :fgr

trotter
Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Jeu 16 Oct - 18:15 (2014)    Sujet du message: Traduction de La 7e Porte en ENGLÉ [terminé] Répondre en citant

Aaah yes comment c'était prometteur cette partie.
AlterEgo
Vétéran

MessagePosté le: Jeu 16 Oct - 19:16 (2014)    Sujet du message: Traduction de La 7e Porte en ENGLÉ [terminé] Répondre en citant

J'en suis encore degoute en regardant ce screen
sriden
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 16 Oct - 20:26 (2014)    Sujet du message: Traduction de La 7e Porte en ENGLÉ [terminé] Répondre en citant

On la sortira en DLC payant. :popcorn

Bon j'ai super avancé ces dernières heures, je pense que j'aurai fini demain soir. :fgr

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 07:59 (2017)    Sujet du message: Traduction de La 7e Porte en ENGLÉ [terminé]

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FAMAS Index du Forum -> Section Corvées -> Stand de tir Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 315, 16, 1762, 63, 64  >
Page 16 sur 64

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation